- ECS may collect and analyse non-personally identifiable navigational information (IP address, browser type, domain type etc.) during your visit to improve visitor experience.
- Your personal information is only gathered when you provide us this info to
- Receive communication from ECS.
- Create or update user account on our website.
- Make purchases online.
- Provide feedback, participate in surveys or review our products or services.
- Signup for newsletter.
- Any other activity that may require your personal information.
- Your personal information may include your first and last name, email, address, telephone number, billing, payment and financial information.
- ECS will not sell and share your information with any other person or organization other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products purchased online by you and as is necessary to process related payments.
- We cannot be held responsible or liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to ECS website.
- We may have to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of ECS, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other organizations and companies for fraud protection, prevention or investigation purposes.
- While we use standard security measures including limited access data centers and firewall, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.